Wednesday, September 24, 2008

damn you !

feelin such pure sympathy towards my puppies. they are my precious ones after him. my puppies have been staying wif me for almost 5months plus. they are very active that they always got overjoyed when the time i let them out from their cage. guess they go bored staying and sleeping in the cage. they are like the care taker of the house after my late grdpa. they bark to strangers. yesterday night, was gonna eat out. so my uncle let them out to play. both of them get dirty. gosh ! their foot. eww eww. dirty . after my dinner, reached home. and I still saw both of them running here and there in the compound. this time they turned super dirty ! i dunno wad they did. my uncle actually approached us and he kicked one of them. ouch ! i can feel the pain. and he wanna catched them bak into the cage. the thing is they got dirty so he doesnt wanna like carry them or something. he pulled the back of their necks !! damn! both of them look at me. and they started weeping for pain. I can feel that. I look into their eyes wifout any help and I actually shed to tears. they are my precious ones. how can I not help them ? ugh !! and just now, i just finish bathing for them. and i put them bak into the cage. they started barking as there's stranger. he use a 1litre bottle filled wif water just splashed it to them ? !! ? wad da heck siia. they make u angry isit ??!!? NO aite ? guess u think they're annoying due to continuos barking but HELLO they are dogs. dogs are like a friend to you. they can really read ur mind and understand you. imagine you doesnt have any soulmate they are gonna be half of you. grr ! sometimes ive thought of the best way not to hurt them by sending to SPCA centre. but wif heavyheart, I cant ! i need to do something right now ! ...




p/s: never lay ur hands on my pupps.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home