Tuesday, September 16, 2008

things going on....

today's the day where mummy and daddy's 19th anniversary ! hahas. i got shocked that dad brought us to Eden Restaurant. it was quite long that i never eat there. and today i was there. *jumps around* my eyes gonna pop-ED out when i went thru the menu. doesnt know which one to choose. hehes. feel like having all of 'em. but I dunwanna get fat tho.

i ordered Lemon Freeze. huummm. nice. xD


and this is my main course. Baked Fish Seafood Jewels. look at the name. bombastic name. LOL

woo! was so full. the fish was way TOO big. i cant managed to eat everything. mom finished up everything for me. hehes !! but the food was nice. no doubt eating it.


forever sisters ; loves.

spot this plank. free dinner or lunch fer september birthdays.
after the dinner, I planned to go Gurney. but but...dad turned another way to City Bayview hotel for lounge. laaaa... dont really like it. i really fall asleep when listening to the songs ! hahas. ordered fav drink , like usual.

Shirley Temple. yummy yummy !

captured by Amanda. thanks, girl !


girls always do their part. so no offence !






**************************************




last two days ; if im not mistaken... met wif a mishap at home. LOL! slipped down due to the water on da floor. forgot to wiped it off. darrnnn ! forgetful me.

its actually MORE swollen when it happened on da spot. that mom bandaged it for me. but yesterday it's getting much more better. xD!
p/s : white.wedding's.my.dream.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Ho said...

kz admit it sammy.. u were thinking of me 2 much!! wahahaha

September 19, 2008 at 5:16 AM  
Blogger ♥samantha♥ said...

blahs.. ur head la. !!

September 21, 2008 at 6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home