Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Last Friday night , cousins from KB were back in action . =)
it was my 1st time to hear bout Perak Road night market
& it was my 1st time to pay a visit there .
oh myy myy , the place was huge & it never ends .



with all my fav time cousins , nephews & niece . :D

dont mind my cousin . all i want is the CNY decors only =)
just look at how tempting the things there but the price was unreasonable i can say .
after 5hours of walking & dropping by every stalls .
i felt real reel & frail .
something beckon me to go home so badly .
but i can say the night market seems to be a vibe for everyone .
they even have this immitation of MAC Hello Kitty make up products .
which i dont put any trust on it . =D
more updates to come ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home