Thursday, January 21, 2010

as i promised hubby i'll be back to visit school , teachers & of course him . =)
call some friends but ended up only one turned up , & that faithful friend was Ima .
the school was like whoa , totally different especially the assembly square & canteen .
i feel as if im having my holidays in Hawaii , and stufss like that .
raid hubby's moral class . =D yes , i was studying like for only few mins .
then off strolling somewhere else .
but one thing for sure , i couldnt stand the heat out there .
guess im used to staying in Queens like whole friggin day .
i sweat like mad that i felt as if its a massacred to me . dying for sure .

was a lil gaga at that time ...





yeah , this was supposed to be me myself in this pic , but somehow i got her into this pic too .


& yeah , that was my whatever pass . as a visitor . =)



spot the color changing ? yuck , disgust me ...
& to be frank , this year's 1st formers look real short . more to like an elf . =P
& im glad that , im taller , hahaaa .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home