Friday, March 13, 2009

latest hairdo + holidays

EXAM"S OVER !!
cousin's wedding tomorrow. LOL. ! and i need to change something. hairdo. yeah yeah, i was stucked in Weiny for 5hours. darnn. ! my butt's hurting me lots. no straightening. its enough for me. did something new. i did not cut it short nor colour it. i did a CROP hair. some look BIG ! haha. nahh, for me it dosnt look "BIG" at all. its just that, its not that that rebonding type. more to like natural hair look. lovey dovey it. worth for me to pay RM238 for it. deduct the treatment.


felt so happy that i became the member of Weiny. haha. ! bought a Beaver's Conditioner. smells nice. so love the serum. but superb expensive didnt bring along enough cash. pfft. ! grdma says i look small with my new hairdo. im shrinking have to admit it. head feeling much more lighter now. one thing good bout Weiny. two guys actually did my new hairdo. whoa. two guys doing it. haha. ! one of them was cute. the lady gave me free treatment worth RM58 for the next trip . within a month. im gonna grab it then . !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home