Thursday, March 5, 2009

my new "boyfriend"

read my post again and again. ! *rub eyes* yes yes. hes my new "boyfriend" from my school. a form1 student. believe it or not. ? hes one typical siamese guy. adore him tons. ! he looks innocent. superb innocent kay *trust me*



he got my gene...love posing no matter where isit. *laugh all you can tirasak* anyone want his number ? here it goes 01x-xxxxxxx nahh his number is only for me. *im greedy enough* well, people, i really adore him. & hes adorable. really & very. i dunno why *shrugs* i know. pls dont get jealous. im too distinctive to have this kind of "boyfriend" im the categorized in the special ones to own a cute, adorable, chubby with innocent look "boyfriend". ! okay okay... im not betraying my boyfriend . have to be honest with you people now *sobs* hes not my boyfriend. hes just my junior from my school . *stomped my feet*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home