Monday, March 9, 2009

worry less limit stress

when's exam actually ? like in 2days more. oh shoot me puh-leasee. books ? in the waste paper basket. im not gonna dig it up. ! WORRY less limit STRESS. that's my word for like 3days in a row. today, went to Queensbay since its been ages i didnt update myself in the mall. shop & bumped into Mr. K & aaron.... brought sister along.. im not corrupting her *i swear* brought her for her lunch at Sakae Sushi. *she loves it. thanked me !*


imma fan of mr. midnight ? hahaha...

yes, we were sitting at the storytime stage. ! adorable kay...

thanks to him for the pencilcase and the purse. loving it to the bits. <3

i have to fork out RM60 for the flip flop. darnnn ! but its nice. worth it...

* * * * * * * * the night * * * * * * * * * *
*open up your eyes* read it. what does it says ? VICTORIA STATION! yes, its mommy's birthday today.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY! xoxo.

i dont know why, im so in love with lobsters since young till now. yes, my dinner for tonight. Lobster Thermidor. expensive kay. my dinner were much more expensive than the birthday lady for tonight. haha its RM83.90 for my meal... but its nice. cheddar cheers *drools*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home