Thursday, November 27, 2008

cousie night

real sorry readers as ive promised to blog yesterday night, but i did not ! and yeah im doing this post now. sorry my bad kay! well, thursday night. thursday was the day where all the 5th formers wud love ! it was their last paper ever. dang! its my turn next year. but who cares, im joining my 5th form coussie to partayy! so off to Queens. & we watched Twilight. after watching we walked around.

while waiting for ASIMO to showed up. ngee ! at the balcony. ngee! im so scared that i might dropped my precious babylicious phone. if tht really happens, im gonna be HALF DEAD!

ASIMO fans ! count me in.

see ! its ASIMO. cute aite ? adorable kay... so short. dang ! i know i know, ASIMO is just about my height. pfft!

well, hes already been programme. go bored after awhile. nothing much to see anymore. Ian's stomach growling. hes hungry. off to Dave Deli.

me & Eunice

she looks so err. wad shud i say ? i dunno ? hahss.. this is me & jocinda.

yeah we ordered this. 4 person shared one of this plate. funny aite ? aint tht hungry tho.

the time all of us sat down on a bench admiring herbal egg. yumm yumm

not forgotten, went to the FaceShop. get this blackheads remover. omg ! its so great. very very good. but i need to like fork out RM87 ? im broke, really.


p.s : cant wait to watch TWILIGHT again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home