Friday, September 5, 2008

exams over ! blahh.

cracking my precious brain fer 2nd term exams in sch. grrrhh! it was terrible. gotta study till pimples popp-ED out! especially the day where all of the 4th formers had 4subjects in a day !! on dat night before the xam, i was reading and doing some practises like crazy gurl... Look at my table. calculations tht made my hair went messy!

was too bored after studying. its time to relax. that i started to VAIN! LOL~ i know its wrong to waste my time. as time is procastination. lalalass. well, it takes a few minutes only. So, before i started studying i kept engrossed myself that i need not study hard but study SMART!

and NOW,
ive got my results. only few of them. 3 more subs to go. happy wif my results. but ive failed my Chemistry! but still im happy wif it. XD
p/s: more updates to go. ILOVEYOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home