Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I realised..

day by day, months by months, years by years.... people around me changed alot include me. no doubt about it. here are the changes ;


1. anti-fornicate

2. i love sulk *i just dunno why* but not acting sulk infront of my friends BUT towards
my family members and loved ones.

3. i start to push myself to study ? LOL. amazing.

4. love acting as if im a tot eventho im alrdy 16.

5. I make myself a study time table. amazingly, I followed everything. NOT like last time,
eventho there is a study time or wad-so-ever I'll NEVER obey it. yet disobeying it all
the time.

6. im a cheerful person infront of my friends. but at home, IM NOT ? dont knw why.

7. im more independent now.

8. dislike mommy buying clothes for me anymore. cux I felt that the clothes she chose for
me aint my type.

9. every teenagers NEED freedom, so do I.

10. im MORE extravagant now. *help!*



i just need to realised cux someday i might felt a BIG regret. xD





p/s : pukicatdolls.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home