Monday, June 15, 2009

this is called a post .

first day of school after two weeks of break .
its eyka's birthday today .
im glad to meet all of my friends .
but i wasnt lucky all the time on the first day .
see i told you i had bad premonition the day before today . =(
bad results . real bad . did so badly this time . yes i admit it im being too playful .
when will i changed ?
and i have to attend librarian meeting for like a whole friggin week !
and thanks to teacher for the souvenir . love it .
i think i need to get going . where to ?
study . stick my ass on my chair and start focusing in no time .
SPM . its treating me so menacingly . =(
i feel such a profuse of pressure hitting me in one time .
oh whatever , but i do pamper myself with new love .
david archuleta's songs . they are loves . =D
"Touch My Hands" , "My Hands" and "Zero Gravity"
whats with the hand repeating like twice ?
i think he admires his hands so badly . i bet it must be real smooth .
gotta go . school's tomorrow . =)







theSPILLS : i reminisce every love you gave me <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home