Tuesday, June 23, 2009

pfft ! .

well , mom been nagging for the whole friggin week .
mumbles bout my cousin who scored straight As for SPM .
been pressuring me alot to be just like my cousin .
which mom would ever taunts her daughter right ?
and yes my mom did so .
she taunted that i wouldn't score exactly like my cousin .
now i feel that mom is treating me as if im like her cash cow in future .
she's being quite disdainful at times .
i know myself better than the others .
i dont put much hope on scoring straight As .
ever since what she said to me before she sent me off to joey's house .
we argue for like .... okay i've lost my count .
its really piercing thru my heart .
it stop beating for awhile but still she's my mom .
its happy time now ! .
my new addiction . TSGS !
True Spore Ghost Stories . =)
i turned Yolande's addiction into TSGS too . =D
i know i shouldn't be proud of it .
but i can see that both of us enjoy reading every story in TSGS .
theSPILLS : im worry =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home