Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Aussie coussies;Saturday

ouh cant wait fer tht day. n YES! it has arrived tho. my coussies from Aussie they r coming ! wee~ miss them muchie. xD n yeah. they've grown up alot. no doubt kies. misses Uncle Peter loads.. *hugss* Sara is going to be 11 in August while Kyle turning to 14 this 15th Of July. is just around the corner. hahs. well, when they arrived. Kyle got real-REAl exhausted. n hes friggin feeling very-VERY hot in msia. whereas in Aussie its winter now. hehes. we play n joke around. n yeah Sara is a cheeky gurl. she loves pillow fight ? lols.

and she wants to be a vet *thts wad Uncle peter said* no wonder she loves puppies. even iguana ? hahs. shes wild, ii guess ? and yeah. two of my pups get to enjoy tht day. they were so like freaking happy cux they get to run about in the whole house. n yes! they love staying in my room cux theres aircond. blehhs. smart asses pupps ! xD

and here goes a picha wif 'em
its mii and my dog, Whisky there goes Sara, Amanda wif bitch, Brandy and Kyle *tell mii hes handsome*

we had our lunch. n blehhs. we go wild again. we ate alot. *pfft so-S0 full* we surf the net. n both of my coussies are ghost freak !! ahh~ scary of 'em. and here they goes to YOUtube. blehhs. clicking fer ghost clips. funny part is tht all of us screamed aloud when theres a part suddenly pop out from the screen. ehhs.

after tht, we play wif the pups. amanda n sara act as if they r the moms to my pupps. *cute ?*

aww. they r enjoyin, arent they ? xD

its the side of Sara who actually hate looking at my camera.

ouh! this part was tht. they persuaded mii to turn ooff the lighs in my room. so they took out a towel and make it as blanky from my pupps. its sleeping time eventho its only 3pm? hahs. lols.. but the thing is, my pupps let 'em do wadever they want. guess my pupps only wants aircond ? funny niia.
it was 4.45pm, and all of us got superdupergh hungry ! guess wad, McD time ! we ordered alot. but after ii hang up the call. ii just remembered ii got no cash $$ huhuhu.. mum wasnt at home. only grdma ! wee~ she treat us. lalass.. later on, ii planned to go Queens. but tht lazy bump bump Kyle said tht he aint an outgoing person. blehhs. nonsense ! hes actually lazy and and he doesnt wanna get out from my room just becux of da aircond ! lalass..
so ended up, we stay at home till nitess. and sleep.
p/s : will update another part tmrw. cheers.
my.Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home