Sunday, June 22, 2008

haircut again !

today went out to queens as sofia asked mii to. n guess wad. she said 11am meet her up in Starbucks. but but.. she arrived at 1pm !! wad da.. waited her till rotten. cut the crap ler. ish! n the thing is tht im actually gonna walk wif tht bitch ! tht medan gurl. eww-EWW. hell NO~ went to shop awhile. bought myself Loreal shampoo and stuffs from Body Shop. wee~

met 'em up. n bwahss. im not watching movie wif 'em as im going to ttn at 4pm. im a good girl kies. not skipping ttns. hehess. met 'em up in the cinema. n yeah sofia asked mii to watched Made Of Honour wif her. but i dunwanna miss any add maths class. T_T so ii gotta sacrifice my fun time ? ish ish..

got plenty of time. n ahaha ! went to HairIcon. cut my hair again. swt err. dunno cut how many times this year. maybe 4 tyms ler. alwez change hairstyles. hehs. blehhs. lovess xD well its shorter now. no longer touching my shoulder length. but im still hating my fringe grrr ~ pin it up, gurl !



p/s : i love add maths class today. wee!
my.Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home