Tuesday, June 10, 2008

sch reopen. xam results. choir.

sch just reopen. blehhs. well its fun to attend sch again. cux get to see my friends and teachers [some of the tchers only] happy niia. well get to tell all of our 'grandmother stories' to each other. hehs. secondly, got my results. was "quite" happy wif it. currently, ii failed 3 subs. swt swt. not tht good larrh. well my add maths dropped like crazy !!? wad da. my ttn tcher been hoping tht i'll get more than 70 n now...? ish ish! gotta face the music soon ~ lalass. was happy wif chem n physics results, at least im improving this time. hahs. lastly, choir ! fuhh! was very tired tho. everyday staybak after sch till 4.30. tiring kies. n today aft the choir practise ii rushed to Giant just to get black shoes. cheap cheap niia. hehs.





my.Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home