Monday, June 21, 2010

flabbergasted to know . =P


yes , in the mood of blogging .
was gaga-ing over him & finally i made up my mind to continue my presentation .
i know , HE is love . my only one fondest obsession .
a quote says : a night turn into a sunny dawn when you're around here with me .
aint that true ? yes , imh so darn friggin badly .
but i have something to accompany me , my gf / wife : Mabel .
& not forgetting the BangBang by K'Naan .
ahh , that song make me reminisce about him all the time .
aint that true robin hood/the killer/romeo/batman/superman/zorro . ?
& last but not least the local cicakman , heh .
and to my surprise , i LOVE college . whoa huh ?
yes , you people should be feeling very flabbergasted especially mom .
i've been whining to her alot bout how college sucks so badly .
but right now , at this moment . i start to LOVE college .
assignments & presentation rocks . !
ahh , i'm OUT ! *dances around* she shot me , she shot me , bang bang . !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home